With our simple Campaign template, you can have a Page up and running in just a few minutes.
- Log in to your charity account
- Go to the Campaigns tab and click on Create a campaign
What do I need to set up a Campaign?
- A Campaign title: this is the name that will appear whenever your Campaign is referred to
- A Campaign description: your chance to briefly describe your Campaign
- Story: a longer description to tell your supporters about the Campaign
- Target: show how much you aim to raise with a target. If you would prefer not have have one, leave it blank – we’ll still show the amount you’ve raised on your Page
- Event details - if you have an event that you'd like the Campaign to be connected to then you can add this here
- Define a thank you message for your donors
- Choose to either customise the branding for the campaign or use your default charity branding settings.
- Header logo, campaign logo, colour settings
- Colour settings
- Add an image or use a block colour as a background for your campaign page
- Personalise your Campaign with a choice of image, video or streaming for your landing page cover.
- Add a compelling story you'd like for the page - this can include videos and pictures.
Choose whether you'd like Fundraisers to be able to create Fundraising Pages for the campaign and define default settings:
Fundraising Page Title
Fundraising Default Target
Fundraising Cover Photo
Fundraising Default Story
Once you have completed all the fields you can choose your Campaign Page URL and Publish your campaign. Alternatively, schedule the campaign to publish at a later time.
How can we spread the word about our Campaign?
- Email your supporters with a link to your Campaign Page
- Promote your Campaign on your charity's website
- Publish your Campaign on Facebook
- Spread the word on Twitter
How do we create the perfect Page?
Our new Campaign toolkit gives you loads of tips on making your page as good as it can be!
Do you have any examples of Campaign Pages?
- Doctors of the World Calais appeal
- Four Paws' Varvana the Tiger
- Breast Cancer Care's 'The Big Pink'
- Fundraise YOUR Way
- Give from your heart - Central WI
- Raise Food and Funds
- Science World 'The World Needs More Nerds'
- A Better Chance GivingTuesdayNow Campaign
- Central Texas Food Bank 'Meals for the Holidays 2021'